Stay in the know
19 Aug 2016
Contini Pop-up Competition
Contini Competition Details!
To celebrate our partnership with Contini at The Edinburgh festival this month, we're giving away two VIP tickets to the pop-up on Twitter! The prize includes both Birra and aperitivos for both attendees, and guaranteed access on your chosen day.
For a chance to win, simply visit our Twitter profile page, retweet the pinned tweet at the top and follow us - it's as easy as that!
Full Competition T&Cs
- (“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over except persons connected with this promotion.
- Enter by Retweeting the competition Tweet and following @MenabreaUK on Twitter only.
- Food max. value of £60 between both attendees. All aperitivos will be given over and above this limit. Menabrea fully reserves the right to end any free consumption upon the reaching of this limit.
- Only one entry per person will go into the prize draw. No purchase necessary.
- Prize delivery will be arranged with the entrant following the close of the campaign.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
- The prize winners will be notified via direct message on Twitter, immediately following the close of the competition on Monday 22nd March at 9am. The competition also closes at this time.
- Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to Menabrea within 1 day of the notification date, Menabrea reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), event advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions. Anyone associated or connected with Menabrea, C&C Group PLC (or any of its partners and affiliates) is not eligible to enter the competition, or win any prizes connected with it.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Scottish law.
- We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this promotion at any time, including varying the closing date for the promotion; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the promotion if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this promotion or the prizes.
- This promotion is run by C&C Group PLC, a company registered in England No 05106541 (“we”, "us” or “our”).
- Any queries in relation to this promotion should be directed to the Menabrea marketing department at via direct message on our official Twitter account @MenabreaUK
- These Terms and this promotion are governed by Scottish law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
"The unmistakable symbol of Italian excellence."