Menabrea Off Trade Competition
UK only. 18+. Opens 00:00 23/05/22 to 23.59 30/09/22. Internet access required. To enter online: Purchase a marked Menabrea bottle and scan QR code on neck collar in a participating outlet, or enter directly at win.menabrea.co.uk and enter required contact details. Prize: 3 weekend trips to Italy for two people (dates in full terms). Prizes will be drawn on the next working day after the competition closes (03/10/22). Prizes will be redrawn if left unclaimed after 7 days. No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland, enter via email by 16/09/22. Maximum of one prize per person. Maximum of one entry per person/email/address/mobile across the promotional period. Retain receipt (not applicable in NI). Full terms: https://www.menabrea.co.uk/legal-notices/.
Full Ts & Cs
- By entering into this promotion, the participant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd, c/o Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 or over, excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, and excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will run from 00:00 23/05/22 to 23:59 30/09/22. Any applications received outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically rejected.
- Purchase necessary except Northern Ireland. Retain receipt showing date of purchase during the Promotion Period.
- How to enter: Purchase a marked Menabrea bottle and scan QR code on neck collar, or enter directly at win.menabrea.co.uk. You will be requested to enter your name, address, email address, mobile number and date of birth, for your chance to win a weekend trip to Italy. Participating outlets include but are not restricted to local convenience stores across the UK and all major UK Supermarkets.
- Entry Northern Ireland: No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland. Please email your name, address, mobile number and date of birth to the email address email@example.com in order to be entered into the prize draw for your chance to win. A member of staff at the agency will make sure your entry is processed. Please do so by the 16/09/22. Once your entry has been processed and the prize draw is complete, you will receive a response from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm whether or not you have won a prize. This process may take up to 7 working days to be completed from receipt of valid entry. NI entries may be subject to verification.
- Internet access required. Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- There are a total of 3 prizes to be won in the prize draw. Each of the 3 prizes comprise a weekend trip to Milan, Italy for 2 people per trip (2-night stay). Flights will be organised with the winners to suit their location, subject to flight availability from UK only airports. Prize to be taken by 31.03.2023 (subject to terms below)
- Flights (economy class only)
- Transfers in Italy (Return private transfers; Airport to Hotel in Milan),
- 4* Hotel
- Breakfasts at the hotel
- One dinner paid for on one evening
- City tour of Milan
are covered by the prize.
- The 3 weekend trips to Italy must be fulfilled by 31/03/2023. Ts&Cs specific to a chosen venue may apply, these will be provided to the winners prior to the prize being awarded. The 3 weekend trips to Milan will be subject to availability and certain dates may be excluded, for example over Christmas, New Year, Easter, Bank Holidays (UK & Italy), trade fairs or local special events (i.e. Fashion Week / Sporting Events), in the Promoter's absolute discretion.
Travel insurance is not included. The 3 weekend trips to Italy are available for 2 people per trip but all guests must be over 18.
- No cash or other alternative prizes will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned.
- Maximum of one entry per person/email/address/mobile across the promotional period. Maximum of one prize per person.
- If any prizes remain unclaimed at the end of the promotion, a wrap up draw will be held on 11/10/22. Winners will be notified by email@example.com via the email address provided on entry within 24 hours of the wrap up draw to confirm their win. Winners will have 7 days to claim their prize by responding to the email sent by the Promoter confirming that they wish to claim their prize. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. In the event that a winner does not respond in time to accept their prize, or is ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until the prize is claimed. The prizes will be organised with the winner within 28 days of winner notification and the completion of any verification process.
- Winners will be drawn from a prize draw on the next working day after the competition closes (03/10/22). Winners will be selected at random via a secure, independently verified computer programme from all valid entries received. No guarantee all prizes will be won. Any remaining prizes not won or any prizes that remain unclaimed following the close of the Promotional Period will be re-allocated to the wrap up draw.
- If a participant wins one of the 3 weekend trips to Italy, they will be emailed directly in order to arrange the trip that will be booked and fulfilled by 31/03/2023. This correspondence will be sent to winners via the email address provided on entry. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. If an entrant does not claim their prize by responding to the email sent by the Promoter confirming that they wish to claim their prize within 7 days, are ineligible or rejects the prize, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize allocation and reallocate the prize to the wrap up draw.
- Winners may be subject to verification and proof of ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent), address and purchase may be requested.
- The prizes cannot be combined with other discounts, cashback activities or promotions.
- The prizes will be organised within 28 days of winner notification and the completion of any verification process.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or voucher codes. Promotion is not valid in stockists that aren’t taking part in this promotion.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
- The Promoter will make available a list of winners’ surnames and counties of residence to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners list by emailing email@example.com.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address, purchase and ID. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where an entrant is believed to have exceeded their entry allowance or there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and when claiming their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware, or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in: Northern Ireland where Northern Irish laws apply; and Scotland where Scottish laws apply.
- This Promotion is administered by Multiply Agency 1-2 Sciennes Gardens, Edinburgh, EH9 1NR, Scotland on behalf of the Promoter. The prize fulfilment will be completed by Badaboom Limited, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke St, Glasgow, G31 1JD, Scotland on behalf of the Promoter.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
© C&C Group.
"The unmistakable symbol of Italian excellence."