Stay in the know
23 Sep 2015 - In the know
#Brewspoke from Menabrea - A Perfect Fit
Menabrea has been produced by the same family, on the same site, for over 150 years. A classic Italian beer that has stood the test of time, in exactly the same way that a perfectly fitting suit does. A tailored suit, from someone who really knows their craft, has, and will always be, a wardrobe essential.
Launching in London’s Henry Herbert Tailors on 19th October, our #Brewspoke promotion allows you to have your store bought suit professionally fitted for free. Starting this Sunday (11th October), we'll be posting two fashion-centric questions through our Twitter feed each day. Answer any question correctly during the week to be in with a chance of winning a fitting - just make sure to use the #Brewspoke hashtag!
If you win, we'll then agree a time for you to bring your suit into the shop, enjoy an ice cold Menabrea and Henry Herbert will do the rest. Winners will be given helpful tips on what to look for when buying a suit to make sure you’re looking sharp every time, and leave knowing that when you pick your suit up again it’ll fit perfectly.
And if you don’t have time to pop into the shop, this tailor-made service can come to you. The #Brewspoke scooter will be out and about in London making office calls for anyone in need of help pinning down their perfect fit.
On the final day of the promotion, there will also be the chance to win a bespoke Italian suit worth £2,000. Visit the Menabrea Twitter page on that final day and answer the last #Brewspoke question to be in with a chance of winning.
To be in with a chance of winning a fitting you can answer any question correctly on the @MenabreaUK Twitter feed using #Brewspoke and, subject to availability, the perfect fit won’t be far away!
A winner will be selected at random from the correct answers given to each question, and you don't have to answer more than one question correctly to be in with a chance of winning. Entrants may answer as many questions as they like, but only one entry per account will be accepted (see T&Cs below). Entries will be accepted for each question until midnight on the day it is posted. Please do not answer a question from a previous day as your answer will not be entered into the draw.
Winners will be contacted the day following the question, and all of our confirmed winners will be announced publicly at the end of the week.
Thanks, and good luck!
Terms & Conditions
• (“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over except persons connected with this promotion.
• Enter by answering any one questions posed via the @MenabreaUK Twitter feed during the promotional period, and include #Brewspoke in your answer.
• Each question begins a new and distinct competition. Multiple right answers .throughout the week from any one person do not increase chances of winning a fitting, although you may answer as many questions as you like during the week to be entered into the draw for that particular question. Entries will be accepted up until midnight (GMT+1) on the day the question is posted.
• Only one entry per person per question will go into the prize draw. No purchase necessary.
• Prize delivery will be arranged with Menabrea & Wire Media following the close of each question.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• Menabrea reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winners will be notified via direct message on Twitter, the day immediately following the close of that individual question competition.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to Menabrea within 1 day of the notification date, Menabrea reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), event advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize winner must be able attend a fitting at a time suitable to Henry Herbert tailor and within the promotional period. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted. Wire Media will take the final decision and have full authority over the timings of fittings and winners of competitions.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions. Anyone associated or connected with Menabrea, C&C Group PLC or any of its partners an affiliates is not eligible to enter the competition, or win any prizes connected with it.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this promotion at any time, including varying the closing date for the promotion; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the promotion if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this promotion or the prizes.
• 19. This promotion is run by C&C Group PLC, a company registered in England No 05106541 (“we”, "us” or “our”).
• 20. Any queries in relation to this promotion should be directed to the Menabrea marketing department at email@example.com
• 21. These Terms and this promotion are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
"The unmistakable symbol of Italian excellence."