#MenabreaMaestro Presents: Ken Lennox
29 Oct 2015
#MenabreaMaestro Presents: Ken Lennox
Would you like to win a personalised mentoring session with world-renowned photographer Ken Lennox?
On 11th November at The Happenstance in London we'll be presenting our next #MenabreaMaestro class - an informal evening with renowned photographer Ken Lennox. The event is open to all, but one lucky attendee will have the chance to win an individual session with Ken through our #RealLifeLondon competition. Entry details below:
#RealLifeLondon - Competition Details
#RealLifeLondon is a photography competition, where we're asking people to take #nofilter photographs of what they feel best represents real life in London. Take a snap and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #RealLifeLondon for a chance to win. It's as simple as that.
A former picture editor of both the Sun and News of the World, Ken Lennox is a veteran photographer, having worked in the business for over 55 years. Over the course of his career Ken has photographed everyone from Bob Geldof and Princess Diana to Andy Murray, Former Prime Minister Harold Wilson and Mother Theresa. He has been embedded with the army in war zones and has travelled the globe extensively with his work. Join him for the evening as he shares some of his stories and experiences, and answers questions from the pub floor.
#MenabreaMaestro is free and open to all.
Please RSVP to: email@example.com to confirm your place.
Venue: The Happenstance
Date: 11 November
#RealLifeLondon Terms & Conditions
• (“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
• The competition is open to all UK residents except persons connected with this promotion.
• Enter by uploading a photograph through your personal Instagram account with the hashtag #RealLifeLondon.
• Entries will be accepted up until midnight (GMT) on Sunday 8th November.
• Only one entry per person per question will go into the prize draw. No purchase necessary.
• Prize delivery will be arranged with Menabrea & Wire Media following the close of each question.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• Menabrea reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winners will be notified via direct message on Instagram, the day immediately following the close of the competition.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to Menabrea within 24 hours of the notification date, Menabrea reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), event advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions. Anyone associated or connected with Menabrea, C&C Group PLC or any of its partners and affiliates is not eligible to enter the competition, or win any prizes connected with it.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this promotion at any time, including varying the closing date for the promotion; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the promotion if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this promotion or the prizes.
• 19. This promotion is run by C&C Group PLC, a company registered in England No 05106541 (“we”, "us” or “our”).
• 20. Any queries in relation to this promotion should be directed to the Menabrea marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 21. These Terms and this promotion are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
"The unmistakable symbol of Italian excellence."