Stay in the know
03 Aug 2017 - In the know
Race to Biella Promotion Terms and Conditions
Summary Ts & Cs
GB. 18+. Draw closes 04.03.2018. Purchase necessary. To enter text MENABREA followed by the answer to the question on the collar to 78866. Standard network rates apply. Prizes: 1 x 3 night weekend break to the North of Italy for 2 (flights, B&B and £500 spending money included. Date restrictions apply, UK transfers not included) and 10 Limited-Edition Menabrea Cycling jerseys. Keep receipt and neck collar to claim prize. For full terms & conditions visit www.menabrea.co.uk.
Full Ts & Cs
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Magners GB Ltd, c/o Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
The promotion is open to mainland GBresidents (England, Wales and Scotland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, C&C Group, its agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants, associates or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is not open to residents of Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
The promotion starts and codes are valid for entry from 00.01 on 1st July 2017 to 23.59 on 4th March 2018 (Closing Date).
- Entry to the promotion is by mobile only. Buy a bottle of Menabrea with a neck collar. There is a question on the collar. Text MENABREA and the answer, ensuring there is a space in between the answer and MENABREA to 78866 to enter a draw to win a trip to Northern Italy or one of 10 Limited Edition Menabrea Cycling Jerseys via winning moments. Standard network rates apply, typically 10p to 12p. Texts may not be included in any bundle of free texts, text package and/or talk plan. Please check with your network operator. Please ensure you have the permission of the person who pays the mobile bill before entering via text.
- You must purchase a promotional bottle of Menabrea to enter and you must keep your receipt and the promotional neck collar on the bottle in order to claim the prize if you are a winner.
- Entrants are advised to take care when submitting an entry; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and incorrect texts may still be charged. Only correctly submitted entries will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, text entries featuring spelling mistakes will be disqualified. Capital or lowercase letters will both be accepted. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered but may still be charged.
- Only one entry per person per day will be allowed during the promotional period. Any additional entries may still be charged by the network operator, but will not have a chance to win. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using multiple mobile phones or other devices to circumvent this condition or using a computer(s) by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- All entrants into promotion will receive a message via SMS to confirm their entry. Consumers will not be charged for receiving the confirmation SMS and should receive this confirmation text within 5 minutes. From time to time, this may take longer due to operator traffic which is beyond the Promoter’s control.
Winner Selection - Top Prize Holiday: The winner of the trip to Italy Top Prize will be chosen from all correct entries via a computerised system producing random results within 7 days of the promotion closing on 4th March 2018.
Winner Selection – Runner up Prizes Cycling Jerseys: One winner will be chosen from correct entries at each month during the promotional period via a computerised system producing random results within 7 days of the end of each month during the promotional period. Each draw for each cycling jersey Runner up Prize will close on the following dates:
- 04/02/18 (2 winners will be selected in this draw)
Winners of the Runner up Prizes will still be included in the draw for the holiday Top Prize.
Winner Notification – Holiday: The winner of the holiday Top Prize will be notified by phone call via the number they used to enter to confirm within 14 days of the promotion closing on 4th March 2018.
Winner Notification – Cycling Jerseys: The winners of the cycling jerseys Runner up Prizes will be notified by phone call via the number they used to enter to confirm within 14 days of the end of each month during the promotional period.
How to claim: All winners will be required to provide their details within 14 days of notification and provide a valid and itemised till receipt pre dating their entry along with their neck collar. In the event that a winner’s details are not provided within 14 days after notification, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement. Such prizes will not be reallocated.
1 x 3 night holiday to Northern Italy for 2 people. Prizes cannot be taken during holiday periods i.e. Easter, Christmas or the month of August.
- Includes return standard class travel for 2 from a UK airport to Italy including private return transfers from the airport to the hotel (to be selected by the Promoter). 3 nights’ accommodation will be based on one room only, double or twin. Breakfast included. £500 spending money included.
- Winner and guest will be responsible for own travel insurance, travel to and from departure airport / train station and all other personal expenses.
- Winner and guest must have a valid passport; passport must have at least 6 months validity left on date of travel. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange at their own expense.
- The winner must be 18 years of age or older. Guests below the age of 16 must provide written parental consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All experience locations, bookings, travel (including flights), events, activities, hotels and any other goods and services are subject to the availability at the time of booking. Terms and conditions of the carriers apply.
- The prize must be booked by the prize winner within 2 months from the date of the prize provider’s initial correspondence with them. The prize is not transferable, must not be offered for resale, and cannot be postponed to a later date.
Runner up Prizes:
10 Limited Edition Menabrea cycling jerseys. Runner up Prizes cannot be swapped for an alternative. No choice will be given on the size of cycling jerseys. There is one Runner up Prize to be won per entrant and must not be offered for resale.
- In the event of an entrant’s mobile number changing or the mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new mobile number.
- The winner will be the owner of the mobile phone number that the text entry has been sent from. No other individual is eligible to claim the prize.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, in whole or part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- Sending a text is not proof of receipt of entry. An SMS confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt of your entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost or delayed, or which are unable to be sent back due to lack of network coverage, operator or network error, or for any other reason beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
- The winners agree to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
- For a list of winners’ full names and their counties, please visit www.menabrea.co.ukwithin 3 months of the closing date.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms & Conditions, or in the spirit of the promotion, or that any entry has been fraudulently made, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to accept an entry, or award a prize. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by Scottish law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
"The unmistakable symbol of Italian excellence."