Taste of London 2016...and #TweetForBirra
14 Jun 2016
Taste of London 2016...and #TweetForBirra
This year again we are fortunate enough to be part of the 2016 Taste of London line up. From Wednesday 15th June until the 19th Taste of London celebrates only the very best of food and drink from around the globe. We’ll be joining other food and drink companies from around the world for five days of food, drink, and hopefully sun!
We will once again be serving a healthy supply of the freshest Menabrea alongside a wide range of authentic aperitivos. However this year we are also giving you the chance to get your hands on some complimentary Menabrea.
The idea is simple; for one hour on Thursday and Friday of the festival we are going to give away half pint samples of Menabrea. On Thursday and Friday we’ll be putting out a Tweet and asking people to reply to it.
To get yours, all you have to do is reply to the Tweet, using the hashtag #TweetforBirra…and follow @MenabreaUK as well!
To claim your Menabrea, arrive at our stand during the #TweetForBirra hour and show us your Tweet or let us know your handle.
#TweetForBirra Terms & Conditions
- (“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except persons connected with this promotion.
- Enter by replying to the daily #TweetForBirra tweet posted on the @MenabreaUK Twitter account with the hashtag #TweetForBirra, and follow @MenabreaUK.
- Entries will be accepted from the posting of the daily Tweet until the end of the #TweetForBirra hour that day.
- Each Twitter handle is entitled to one Birra per day. To claim on multiple days, a new entry is required each day.
- Menabrea reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Should you be unable to claim your Birra, you may not roll it over to another day. All entries must be claimed during the #TweetForBirra hour on the same day as tweeting.
- There are no cash alternatives: your Menabrea must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged.
- Claimants may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), event advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
- Menabrea’s decision on providing Birra to entrants is final, and we reserve the right to refuse service at any point before or during the campaign.
- Entry into the #TweetForBirra competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions. Anyone associated or connected with Menabrea, C&C Group PLC or any of its partners and affiliates is not eligible to enter the competition, or win any prizes connected with it.
- Prize will be a sample size of Menabrea and is limited to one per person
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
- This promotion is run by C&C Group PLC, a company registered in England No 05106541 (“we”, "us” or “our”).
- Any queries in relation to this promotion should be directed to the Menabrea marketing department at email@example.com.
- These Terms and this promotion are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
"The unmistakable symbol of Italian excellence."