Menabrea Hampton Court Palace Food Festival Competition
GB only (NI not included). 18+. Opens 12:00 19/08/22, closes 23:59 23/08/22. Internet access required. No purchase necessary. To enter the prize draw (1) Follow @menabreauk on Instagram; (2) Like the competition post on @menabreauk’s Instagram; and (3) Leave a comment tagging the person you would take with you, should you win. Prize: One set of 2x tickets to Hampton Court Palace Food Festival on either 27th, 28th or 29th August 2022 (date to be selected by the winner). Entrants are permitted a maximum of 10 entries per person, maximum of one prize per person. Winner will be notified on Instagram by @menabreauk. Prize must be claimed within 1 day of notification. A valid email address is required in order to receive your prize. Full terms: https://www.menabrea.co.uk/legal-notices/.
- By entering into this promotion, the participant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Menabrea, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to GB residents only (NI not included) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of employees of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will run from 12:00 19/02/2022 to 23:59 23/08/2022. Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically rejected.
- How to enter: Follow @menabreauk on Instagram, like the competition post, and leave a comment tagging the person that you would take with you if you win to be entered into a draw for your chance to win two tickets to Hampton Court Palace Food Festival on either 27th, 28th, or 29th August (date to be selected by the winner). Maximum of ten entries per person across the Promotion Period.
- Internet access required: Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook or Instagram community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress or anything that promotes the irresponsible consumption of alcohol will be removed from the promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use on Facebook and Instagram is subject to the relevant platform’s Terms and Conditions:
- One prize to be won by one winner: a set of 2x tickets to the Hampton Court Palace Food Festival on either 27th, 28th, or 29th The winner shall be entitled to select the date (27th, 28th, or 29th) that they wish to attend. The prize includes tickets to the event only, no travel or accommodation is included in the prize.
- No cash or other alternative prizes will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned
- Maximum of ten entries per person.
- The winner is entitled to a maximum of one prize.
- The winner will be drawn from a prize draw on the next working day after the competition closes (24/08/2022). Winners will be selected at random via a secure independently verified computer programme from all valid entries received. Any prizes that remain unclaimed will be reallocated using the same method.
- The winner will be notified by @menabreauk Instagram account via the Instagram account through which they entered the draw, within 24 hours of the draw, to confirm their win. Winner will have one day to respond @menabreauk confirming they claim their prize, and must provide an email address to which the prize will be delivered. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. In the event that the winner does not respond in time to accept their prize, or is ineligible or rejects the prize, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and another winner will be selected using a wrap up draw.
- If the prize remains unclaimed at the end of the promotion, a wrap-up draw will be held on 25/08/2022. The winner will be notified by @menabreauk Instagram account via the Instagram account through which they entered the draw, within 24 hours of the draw, to confirm their win. Winner will have one day to respond @menabreauk confirming they claim their prize, and must provide an email address to which the prize will be delivered. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. In the event that the winner does not respond in time to accept their prize, or is ineligible or rejects the prize, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. This process will repeat until the prize is claimed.
- The prize will be emailed directly from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address provided by the winner. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
- Winners may be subject to verification and proof of ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent), address and purchase may be requested.
- The prizes cannot be combined with other discounts, cashback activities or promotions.
- The prize will be organised within 7 days of winner notification and the completion of any verification process.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or voucher codes. Promotion is not valid in stockists that aren’t taking part in this promotion.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
- The Promoter will make available a list of winners’ surnames and counties of residence to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address, purchase and ID. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where an entrant is believed to have exceeded their entry allowance or there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and when claiming their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- This Promotion is administered by Menabrea, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD (the Promoter). Prize fulfilment will be completed by the Promoter.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
© C&C Group.
"The unmistakable symbol of Italian excellence."